Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sewing Machine Meme

The gals over at Sew, Mama, Sew! are having Sewing Machine Month! So I'm answering a few questions to help out future machine buyers....I was I had this resource when I was looking!

What brand and model do you have? Bernina Activa 220
How long have you had it? Approx 4 months
How much does that machine cost (approximately)? $1000.
What types of things do you sew? Quilts, clothing, purses
How much do you sew? How much wear and tear does the machine get? I sew about 5 nights a week for about 2-3 hours a session
Do you like/love/hate your machine? I LOVE my machine!
What features does your machine have that work well for you? I love the EASY threading of top and bobbin thread, the thread cutter, and how efficient it is!
Is there anything that drives you nuts about your machine? Not anything that isn't the users fault!
Would you recommend the machine to others? Why? Absolutely! Even though the price can be a bit jarring - the machine works beautifully, is quick, and very user friendly for new machine users - like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment